A revival of the old Digital World Story.

Isabella Rose

shadowkittydemon

Isabella Rose

Post  shadowkittydemon on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:58 pm

General

Full Name: Isabella Rose

Nickname(s): Izzy, Bella

Birth-Date: 3/9/1995

Sexuality: Bisexual

Relationship Status: Single

Love Interest/Spouse: none

Nationality: American

Village or Town of birth: East Jordan

Smoker?:No

Drinker?: No

Drug User?: No

Appearance

Height: 5"2

Weight: 118 lbs

Figure/Build: Petite

Hairstyle and Color: Dark brown shoulder length straight with some puff

Eye Color: Azure

Skin Color: White, pale

Tattoos (If any): none

Scars (If any): none

Piercings (If any): Earings, small wolf head shaped pendants

Preferred Style of Clothing:

Personality and Habits

Personality: Shy and not very outspoken, but kinda and caring. Gets annoyed easily when tired or generally in a bad mood. Likes to be the one to listen to and help others while trying to keep her own emotional distress a secret. If it builds too much she can break down and enter a deep depression, usually crying a lot while trying to avoid people. Is also suspicious because of past events and is often thinking of strategies.

Dislikes: Jerks, overly nice people, religious nuts, bad rap, being around people during emotional distress.

Fears/Phobias: falling and landing, spiders, rejection.

Favorite Color: Hazel

Favorite Food(s): Chicken, Macaroni and cheese, milk chocolate and many other things(not TOO picky)

Favorite Drink(s): milk, juice, water, NOS, m80 monsters

Least Favorite Color: neon green

Least Favorite Food(s): raw celery, brocoli, cauliflower, peppers

Least Favorite Drink(s): 'health' drinks

Hobbies: cooking, gaming, helping others, sleeping, reading, running, singing

Talents/skills: listening, logicial and illogical thinking, good aim, quick adjusting to situations.

Peaceful or Aggressive?: usually peaceful, can get very aggressive

Relationships

Parents: Avalice(mother) and Jasten(father).

Siblings: Crystal(twin sister, vanished years ago)

Children: None

Other Important Relatives: Nope

Notable Friends: Ryza(lttle wolf pup)

Enemies: none

Partner Digimon: BlackAgumon

Digimon Description: Blackagumon looks like a 4 foot tall wingless dragon hatching. walks on two legs and uses his front hands/claws for combat.

Digimon's Personality: A bit more hot headed than his partner, BlackAgumon won't back down froma fight to protect his partner, allies or friends.

How/When You Met Your Partner: While being bullied by the school sports team, I cried out in pain and fear a they surrounded me to take it too far, I blacked out. Once i came to, a shadow was looming over me and introduce dhimself as BlackAgumon before handing me a device and vanishing, it wasnt until later that night when the devie spoke to me did i realize it was reality.

Life Story

Situation of the character's birth (where, when etc): 3 weeks premature, born in Illinoise.

How/When Your Character Arrived In the Digital World: One day after school, BlackAgumon showed me the portal within a school computer, after a relatively horrible day. the ride was rough, but i landed on a beach.

Describe their childhood (newborn - age 10): grew up with an abusive father an a neglectable mother. only solace was the time spent at school where the bullying from the students was better than her home life.

Teenage years (11 - 19): ran away from home and stayed with a friend for 5 years before he moved. adopted by another close friends family and has been living with them for a year.

Adult years (20 on):
    Dante Kestrel
    Admin

Re: Isabella Rose

Post  Dante Kestrel on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:24 pm

Accepted.

Current date/time is Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:05 pm