The New Digital World Story

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revival of the old Digital World Story.

5 posters

Possible Known Bug List

Zeke
    Zeke

Possible Known Bug List Empty Possible Known Bug List

Post  Zeke Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:02 pm

Please feel free to add any bugs to this list periodically (As the occur to your sav. Time and Date), and check this list ahead of time, to make sure your bug isn't already listed.

1.) Stuck at Login Screen - Self explanatory.

2.) Error! No Save File Found or Not Logged in! - After clicking Continue on the log in screen this box usually pops up for me. I have to use a return map and if I don't have one, wait for a GM.
    2a.) You Can't Use That Here! - Another box that pops up when you use Return map and stuck on the login screen, doesn't actually stop you from doing anything.

3.) Stuck Play Time - Play time seems to stop at 1 hour and 5 minutes and never increases again

4.) DNA Digivolving - I forget the actual box, but it usually says something along the lines of "This isn't a capable digivolution" even if they are and you're rewarded the digimon you were originally seeking.

5.) Black Screen! - The screen does turn back during battle either in the battle zone, or sometimes on the map you're located in. Eventually though, this problem fixes itself, or a relog fixes it as well.

6.) Stuck! - A new definition for being "Stuck", once disconnected, or sometimes if logging out as a digimon, you can become stuck as that digimon. You'll be unable to "Awaken", "Engage", or "Attack". Had it happen to my first file when I just made randomly and the server rebooted. It never fixed itself, so I remade. Other's say it does fix itself.

Last edited by Zeke on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Otaku
    Otaku

Possible Known Bug List Empty More Bugs

Post  Otaku Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:53 pm

Some bugs i spotted as-well.
    Black screen: fighting map and/or area map go black but fix them selves after about 3 min.
    D-Soul: can be trapped as the digimon you are and can not revert, but can fix itself after a while.
    most commonly when you disconnect in fight.
    I have also gained 2 levels at a time about 3 times now.(as in i have completely skipped over a level. Example: level 41, gained a level and became 43.)
    Zeke
    Zeke

Possible Known Bug List Empty Re: Possible Known Bug List

Post  Zeke Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:45 pm

Otaku wrote:
    I have also gained 2 levels at a time about 3 times now.(as in i have completely skipped over a level. Example: level 41, gained a level and became 43.)

If it's level's 11, 21, and 41, then this isn't a bug. If you notice, those are all levels that you would normally be able to obtain a digivolution, and the game automatically levels you twice for those levels. I'll add the other's though to the main list.
    Koriami

Post  Koriami Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:27 am

A bug I have found, when you challenge an AI digimon (not a boss) and a player is beside you, it will bring you and the player into an arena, even if you select to fight the AI digimon.
    Fenix
    Fenix

Post  Fenix Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:22 pm

When you fight in the arena, if you die and then come back in and die again it treats the 2nd death like a fight outside the arena and sends you back to the last map you were in (I think). I believe you also loose money but as this has only happened to me once and I didn't check at the time I'm not 100% sure on that.

*Note- Players can avoid this by entering the arena and then exiting again after dieing. They can then go back into the arena without having this problem.
    Kmaster

Post  Kmaster Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:07 pm

The stuck in a Digimon bug can be fixed by entering the arena and leaving.
    JasonKendrick

Possible Known Bug List Empty Moving into tiles bug

Post  JasonKendrick Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:29 am

One bug I have noticed, which has caused me to remake a couple of times now as I cant recieve GM help when I would like to play,

is that if a player is facing towards a tile that should NOT be able to be accessed, and a lag occurs, sometimes, the player is pushed beyond the tile and is thus trapped in some cases or put into parts of the map where they have to try and find other glitches in order to reaccess the proper map. Two examples that have happened to me so far are,

When facing ShadowWereGarurumon, I was moving towards his character while holding the attack button, so I was moving up while attacking. I killed him while my character was still in the process of moving up so when I was teleported back to the area with his throne I was now in his throne spot and recieved the messege that I had already fought him, then I got 'pushed' back into the wall behind the throne which is a tile you arnt supposed to be able to access. Thus I couldnt walk back down so I couldnt get back on the normal map.(eventually I found part of the caves map that I was able to walk diagonally back into the normal portion). While this example was mainly caused by the push back that occurs from approaching a BOSS again, it still featured my problem.

The second example, is in the lava pit area on Beta Continent or whatever its called. I was walking up between two Lynxmon, toward a wall of lava when a lag spike occured. After the lag spike I was now behind the first tile line of lava, and thus could not move anywhere since lava is a tile you cannot move on.

My best idea would be some verb that could check if a player is on a tile they are supposed to be able to access or not, and if not, teleport them to the main part of the map they are on, or something. Either that or players will have to constantly have return maps, which I guess is easier on you guys. But I wanted to bring this problem up to you all.
    Tykysor

Post  Tykysor Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:53 am

Hmm a bug just happened to me, for some reason everytime I leave the game and I come back my save is gone and when I click on continue it sends me to a black screen, any way to fix it?
    Goro
    Goro

Possible Known Bug List Empty Lower Prices Bug

Post  Goro Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:01 pm

There was a bug that I found which I was able to buy B gifts for 3,000 only. It happened just after accidentaly being bugged by the arena duel when 2 players are close to a monster and engage it. When I won the duel, I was with over 30k+ and had gone buy a B gifts, then I happened to buy almost 10 of it, but when my money reached 3k+, I wasn't able to buy anymore.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:57 pm